The benefits of viral marketing apply to casino events of all sizes. The same tactics that large e-commerce business use for spreading information can also be used by you. Check out the following viral marketing tips for promoting your casino event and boosting customer attendance.
- Create a Yapsody online ticket store for displaying all key information about your casino event and tools for sharing that information on social networking sites.
- Make your online ticketing system engaging by adding extra content such as videos and images. To extend the life of your casino event, display post-event content such as photos, awards, and recaps.
- Create a custom sub-domain for your Yapsody online ticket store that is easy for people to remember and best describes your casino events. A custom sub-domain that is memorable should be added to your traditional marketing materials such as posters, stickers, flyers, etc. and also to your online marketing tools such as email newsletters, blogs, Facebook and Twitter pages. A custom sub-domain that is catchy and memorable makes it easy for people to talk about it and promotes recurring visits to your online ticket store.
- Emphasize the quality of your content and make it readily available to everyone. Viral marketing relies upon brief, descriptive content. Make sure that the content quickly, accurately, and passionately conveys the theme and purpose of the casino event.
- Be aggressive with your social media strategy as it is a low-cost way to reach a large number of people. Share your event and online ticket store link wherever possible and don’t be afraid of sending inbox messages. We do agree that no one likes spam, but if you think someone in your network might honestly be interested in attending your event, then send them a short, personalized message.
- Run contests on social networking websites. For example, you can ask your customers to create 30-second videos on the top 5 reasons to attend the casino event and then award the best submission at the casino event.
- Start advertising your casino event as early as possible. It is rarely too soon to start getting the word out so that people start talking about it. You can even start out slow and ramp up your marketing efforts over time. This will give your customers enough time to share your casino events with their friend circles and relatives.
Feel free to share your ideas for promoting casino events and increasing buzz.