Sell 1000 paid tickets by end of 2019 and get GOLD TIER pricing through end of 2020.
Sell 5000 paid tickets by end of 2019 and get PLATINUM TIER pricing through end of 2020.
By Invitation Only
Frequently Asked Questions
General Admission & Reserved Seating each have 2 fee components:
- A flat per-ticket fee (A few countries do not have the flat fee component)
- A percentage of the net ticket price after discounts
We also offer 3 discounted pricing tiers as part of our Loyalty Program:
- Gold Tier Presenters receive up to 20% off our regular pricing
- Platinum Tier Presenters receive up to 40% off our regular pricing
- Elite Tier Presenters receive up to 60% off our regular pricing
To learn more about our regular pricing and pricing tiers, go to Click Here
- Any legitimate non-profit entity is eligible to receive the flat 50% rebate off on their monthly invoice. It is applicable for event presenters on every Yapsody pricing tier – Gold, Platinum, and Elite.
- To apply for this Non-Profit offer, email us your request and attach official government documentation of your Non-profit organization’s status to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be enabled on your dashboard.
- Yes, you will still receive an Invoice even if you pass on the fees to your ticket buyers.
- We allow presenters to collect the Yapsody fee from the customer. If you happen to pass on the fees to your ticket buyer, they will pay the Yapsody fee along with the Ticket price.
- We do not hold funds, so the ticket amount along with the Yapsody Fees will be deposited to your payment gateway account which is linked to your Yapsody account.
- Learn more about Yapsody Fee Invoices.
- Scenarios where Yapsody Fees are not applicable:
- On the first 50 paid tickets of any new account
- Any event for which you select “Test Event” as the event category type
- Tickets issued using the “Complimentary” (“comp”) payment method (free ticket)
- Tickets with a price of zero (free ticket)
- Tickets with a 100% discount applied (free ticket)
- Refunded tickets (If you refund a ticket, the fee for the original sale is waived)Read More
Development Manager, Noah Webster House
Parent volunteer with the Canterbury High School Music Parents Support Group
Co producer for a community theater group Temple Sinai Players
Event Manager, Fundraising - Down syndrome center
Senior Accounts Clerk, Moor Hall Hotel and Spa
Yapsody had a good deal for nonprofits and I then chose it. The system is easy to duplicate events and has good deals on nonprofit events. Their customer support is helpful, quick and fast.
Features Most Liked: Pricing especially for Non-Profits, Event Creation Experience & Customer Service
John R. Lenz,
Georgia Smoke BBQ
I love the ease of use and the expeditious way payments were processed and credited to our account. I also loved the detailed reports that were sent each time a transaction occurred which made it easy for us to track attendees.
Rev. Valerie Cousin
Executive Minister of Bridge Street African Methodist Episcopal Church
UK Marketing Manager, Diggerland UK