Setting Up Events
Glance Through Our Online Event Ticketing Features
Frequently Asked Question
- After you log in to your Yapsody account, click on the “Create Event” tab. You can now select from General Admission or a Reserved Seating. Choose the option ‘Create an Event with Reserved Seating’.
- On selecting Reserved Seating, you will be re-directed to your Event Creation page. Enter the details for the ‘Event Info’ and the ‘Pricing’ fields for creating an event.
- Click on the option ‘Add Performance’ under the Event Info tab to add performances to your reserved seating event. You can add multiple performances for the same event.
- View the summary of your reserved seating event created by you before you ‘Publish’ to make any necessary changes.
- After you’ve successfully Signed Up as a Presenter, click on the “Create Event” tab that is located on the top left of our dashboard between the Account name and Search bar.
- After clicking on Create Event, you can choose between General Admission and Reserved Seating. Select Copy Existing, if you’ve created events with Yapsody before and wish to replicate that format for a new event.
- Click on ‘Add Performances’, to add single or multiple performances, which you can later cancel, unpublish or delete due if required.
- Under the Pricing tab, you can set the ticket pricing by clicking on the ‘Add’ button and you can also limit the quantity of every ticket type, and have a different limit for every performance.
- After you have finished creating the event, you can view the summary of the entire event before you Publish your Event so that you can make the changes and edit the details. Learn more
- Our new presenters can start by Signing-Up and creating an event whereas existing presenters can log in to our dashboard. On the top left of your dashboard, click on your Account name which will give a drop-down of options. Select Settings.
- Click on the Accept Payments tab which will display a list of payment options that you can configure and add to your Box Office. Click on the ‘Add Payment Method’ button to add your preferred payment options.
- You can save either “Credit Cards”, “PayPal”, or both. If you select both, your customers will have options to pay either via credit card or PayPal while booking your event tickets. Learn more
- With our Copy Existing Event feature, you can re-create a new event without losing time in adding in all the details from scratch.
- To copy an existing event, click on the “Create an Event” button that is located on the top left of the dashboard between your Account name and Search bar.
- Click on Copy Existing and select that event you want to copy.
- All the details of the previous event get copied into your new event however you can make the changes later to the details.
- All your previous event settings such as images, pricing, and ticket types will be copied. Learn more
- You will need to edit the event created by you previously. On editing that event, you’ll find tabs like Event Info, Seating, Pricing.
- Select the ‘Performance’ option under the Event Info tab. You will need to first add performances for that event. Then, click on the ‘Copy’ button under the Performance Tab to create multiple performances for the same date.
- Select the date and different time slots for the additional performances for the same day on the pop-up.
- Click on the (+) sign to add multiple performances with different time slots for the same day. Click on ‘Add’ to save the details. You can also select a date range and copy the same performance for multiple dates. Also, exclude certain dates by using the option ‘Exclude Days’. Learn More
Rock Ford Foundation
Wotton-under-Edge & District Round Table 974
Yapsody proved to be the perfect mix with features like Pricing for Non-Profits, 24/7 Customer Support, Event Setup Wizard, and Surveys. Being such a well-known caterer in Atlanta, Georgia Smoke BBQ exceeded expectations by staying indispensable in their quality of service through Yapsody’s ticketing service. And after it was all said and done, the community’s fundraising total for FODAC pushed past $25,000. Learn more
John R. Lenz,
Georgia Smoke BBQ
The Hope for Fertility Foundation
Rip City treasurer, USC Rip City Basketball
General Manager Stratford Perth Museum
UK Marketing Manager, Diggerland UK
Co producer for a community theater group Temple Sinai Players
Founder of South Bay Film Society