Create Your Events with Professionals
A premium event ticketing system designed to
- Boost your ticket sales
- Streamline your event management
- Increase revenue generation
Oh! Did we say it comes at an affordable price?
Number of Tickets Sold
Total Number of Events
Number of Event Presenter
Premium Features Hand-crafted for Your events
Boost your Event Revenue by adding surcharges or passing on the ticketing fee to your attendees. Additionally, manage your cash flow by gaining flexibility in Invoice Payment
Gain complete control of your event with our Virtual Box Office and maintain your event’s exclusivity through our Inventory Management and Invite-Only codes.
Reflect your brand persona by customizing your tickets and virtual box office. Stay ahead by capitalizing with industry leading payment gateways & tracking tools.
Facilitate your team through our 24/7 Customer Support and User Access Control. Moreover, stay updated with QR code ticket scanner and real time event statistics through our mobile apps – YapScan and YapStats.
Steps to Increase Event Ticket Sales
We built a cutting-edge online event ticketing system to support our own major live events and then rolled it out to event organizers worldwide at an amazing price with an additional discount. Following are the easy steps to follow while creating events on Yapsody to sell tickets online.
Event Ticketing FAQs
- The ticketing fee for using our platform is very low without any setup or subscription cost.
- For General Admission & Reserved Seating events, there is a flat per-ticket fee and a percentage of the net ticket price after discounts.
- As part of our Loyalty Program, you can avail 20% – 60% off on regular pricing.
- You can also choose to Pass On your ticketing fees to your event attendees.
- Event Creation & Ticket Selling: Online Ticket Store, Event Setup Wizard, Virtual Box Office.
- Pricing & Payments: Flexi Ticket Pricing & Customization, Multiple Payment Gateway Integrations.
Along with our event ticketing features, you also get a host of Enterprise-Grade Features for:
- Marketing & Website Integrations: Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Wix, WordPress.
- Mobile Apps: YapScan, YapStat.
With Yapsody, you can accept your ticket payments through online, offline, and combined payment methods to collect your ticket revenue directly in your bank account.
- Online Payment Methods: PayPal, WePay, Stripe, Authorize.net, Braintree, Sage, Meritus, PayU Money, Mollie, Moneris, and many more.
- Offline Payment Methods: Accept payment through Cash, Check, and Pay Later methods.
- You can pay your invoice from the billing section of your Virtual Box Office by Credit Card or PayPal, depending on the currency of your account.
- Yapsody Fees are calculated on a flat fee per ticket plus a percentage of the ticket price, which varies by country/currency and your Loyalty Tier (i.e., Regular, Gold, Platinum, Elite).
- In some countries, the fee is only based on a percentage with no flat fee.
- Since we do not hold any of your funds, your invoices are issued by the 2nd day of each month and are due in 10 days from the issue.
- Photo scanning using the built-in camera
- Laser scanning for quick entry with a compatible laser attachment
- Searching attendee name
- Searching ticket number
Our mobile app – YapStats fetches real-time data for your online ticket sales such as:
- Daily ticket sales report
- Total Ticket Sales report
- Total Number of Complimentary Tickets Offered
- The capacity of the Event
- Comparison between Total Revenue Earned and Potential Revenue
One of the most economical ways to sell event tickets online is through an event ticketing software like Yapsody.
Our pricing and payment model is designed in such a way that it empathizes with the event organizers. Wherein, event organizers avail themselves of a time relaxation period, where they can utilize the revenue generated till the time the invoice is raised. Then subsequently fulfilling the obligation in the coming month once the invoice is sent by us.