Create, Promote, & Sell Event Tickets Online using Event Ticketing System
Our enterprise-grade event ticketing system is designed to support our concert clientele along with global hospitality entities at an industry-efficient price. There is no subscription fee on our premium event ticketing software that accelerates your ticket sales, event management, revenue generation, and branding on a single interface, unlike other ticket selling websites. Now create events and sell tickets online using our professional event ticketing platform.
Being a top of the line hospitality & entertainment enterprise is now within everyone’s reach! Sign up now and sell the first 50 tickets for Zero fees using our free event ticketing system.
How to Sell Event Tickets Online
event ticketing FAQs
- The ticketing fee for using our platform is very low without any setup or subscription cost.
- For General Admission & Reserved Seating events, there is a flat per-ticket fee and a percentage of the net ticket price after discounts.
- As part of our Loyalty Program, you can avail 20% – 60% off on regular pricing.
- You can also choose to Pass On your ticketing fees to your event attendees.
- Event Creation & Ticket Selling: Online Ticket Store, Event Setup Wizard, Virtual Box Office.
- Pricing & Payments: Flexi Ticket Pricing & Customization, Multiple Payment Gateway Integrations.
Along with our event ticketing features, you also get a host of Enterprise-Grade Features for:
- Marketing & Website Integrations: Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Wix, WordPress.
- Mobile Apps: YapScan, YapStat.
With Yapsody, you can accept your ticket payments through online, offline, and combined payment methods to collect your ticket revenue directly in your bank account.
- Online Payment Methods: PayPal, WePay, Stripe, Authorize.net, Braintree, Sage, Meritus, PayU Money, Mollie, Moneris, and many more.
- Offline Payment Methods: Accept payment through Cash, Check, and Pay Later methods.
- You can pay your invoice from the billing section of your Virtual Box Office by Credit Card or PayPal, depending on the currency of your account.
- Yapsody Fees are calculated on a flat fee per ticket plus a percentage of the ticket price, which varies by country/currency and your Loyalty Tier (i.e., Regular, Gold, Platinum, Elite).
- In some countries, the fee is only based on a percentage with no flat fee.
- Since we do not hold any of your funds, your invoices are issued by the 2nd day of each month and are due in 10 days from the issue.
- Photo scanning using the built-in camera
- Laser scanning for quick entry with a compatible laser attachment
- Searching attendee name
- Searching ticket number
Our mobile app – YapStats fetches real-time data for your online ticket sales such as:
- Daily ticket sales report
- Total Ticket Sales report
- Total Number of Complimentary Tickets Offered
- The capacity of the Event
- Comparison between Total Revenue Earned and Potential Revenue