Everyone loves gastronomy tours, whether you’re hosting it for a fundraiser or to simply earn some extra cash. While you may have organized hundreds of food and drinks events, your attendees may find it monotonous after a certain point. We bring you an innovative food and drinks event idea to promote your hotel – “The Taste Test”. Get ready to bring all the food lovers under one roof for some exciting culinary food tasting test tour.
What is a Taste Test
It’s a unique food and drinks event, where you can taste a little of every dish and give your feedback as the Masterchefs do in reality shows. May be for a day, your attendees can feel like Gordon Ramsay or Emeril Lagasse and imitate them as they taste multiple dishes. Promote your restaurant and the best dishes through a taste test event and let everyone guess the ingredients of the dish.
Why you Must Organize a Taste Test Event
Attendees look for unique experiences. With a taste test event, your attendees get to taste a little of everything. With effective promotion of your event, you’re sure to gather an entire town at your venue. Along with food tasting tests, you can have a wine tasting tour or a crafter beer taste test and let the party begin.
How to Organize a Taste Test
If you’re planning to host this unique event, here’s what you gotta do.
- Plan your budget – We’d rather call this an investment because with this event you can attract all the food lovers to your hotel and make them your favorite guests. Plan your budget to cover the cost of decor, infrastructure, the cost of food preparation and marketing campaigns if you’re going for paid promotions.
- Finalize your venue – If your hotel space is big enough, you can host one there. Depending on your budget, book an open space or keep it indoors.
- Decide the date – Pick a date that doesn’t coincide with any other festival or an important holiday.
- Pick your dishes – They are like your performing artists, choose them carefully. Out of 100 odd dishes you have on the menu, select the bestsellers and signature dishes.
- Pick your wines and beers – You probably have a stock of the best wines and crafted beers, choose which ones you’d like to keep for the event.
- Arrange a local live band to entertain your attendees – Make your event the talk of the town, book a popular live band to perform at your event.
- Pick the right ticketing partner – Sell tickets online for your taste test event through Yapsody and collect payments directly into your bank account.
While you turn your attendees into reality show judges for a day, make sure you treat them like celebrity chefs from the start till the end. Won’t you love to see them back at your hotel? Join some of the leading hospitality brands across the globe who used Yapsody to deliver the ultimate ticketing experience to their event attendees and create the most unique taste test event at your hotel. Sign up with Yapsody and create a taste test event right away. Use our promo code HOLIDAY25 to avail a flat 25% off.
The YAPSODY Content is protected by copyrights, trademark, and/or other intellectual property laws. User agrees not to copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, repost on any website, or create derivative works of the YAPSODY Content without the express written permission of YAPSODY or as otherwise expressly permitted pursuant to the TOU, or to the extent that YAPSODY Content sharing functionality is provided by YAPSODY. YAPSODY reserves all rights to YAPSODY Content not granted herein.