Flat 50% Discount Offers for
Nonprofit, Charity and Fundraiser Events
We recognise that non-profit entities exist for the betterment of the communities they serve. We at Yapsody want to do our part to support those communities that are important to our presenters. Being a non-profit organisation, you qualify to receive a flat 50% rebate on your monthly invoice for any event you sell tickets for, be it a charity music event or a community yard sale.
About the Offer
The offer applies to presenters at all Yapsody pricing tiers, irrespective of whether it is a general admission or reserved seating event.
Consequently, if you have passed on the ticketing fee to your customers, you will end up retaining 50% of those fees as extra revenue. This extra revenue can be used by your organisation to cover up your operational expenses.
We also have a feature called “Accept Donations” which is specially designed for non-profit entities to be able to collect donations from their Yapsody online ticket stores and box office.
How to Apply?
The application process is very simple. Below are the steps:
- Sign up with Yapsody and create your account.
- Then all you have to do is email us your request and attach official government documentation of your non-profit organization’s status to email@example.com before the end of the month in which the discount has to be applied and we will enable the non-profit rebate.
- Please include your telephone number in case we need to follow-up with you.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer may not apply to certain special discount offers when specifically stated in the conditions of the applicable discount offer.
- The rebate is not a fee discount that is applied on a ticket-by-ticket or event-by-event basis. Instead, it is automatically applied as a rebate to the monthly invoice immediately upon it being generated. Note that the discount will only reflect in your final invoice, not in your event reports.
- The discount does not apply to any transaction fees charged by your selected payment gateway provider (e.g., Stripe, PayPal, WePay and many others.)