- Customize venue maps with multiple GA sections.
- Combine ticket types with GA sections for maximum pricing flexibility.
- Assign tickets to permission-based hold categories without removing from inventory.
- Add recurring GA performances.
- Create seating layouts or upload existing ones & make clickable.
- Seat designations (Ex: Handicap).
- Assign seats to permission-based hold categories without removing from inventory.
- Selectively restrict seats from specific discounts or ticket types.
- Shopping cart to sell multiple events in a single transaction.
- Refund, partial refund, and reissue tickets.
- Manage hold tickets by category.
- Quick access to event reports and event promotion
- View events, performances, and inventory status at a glance.
- Presenters generally receive money within 2 business days of charge.
- Create unlimited custom payment methods.
- Create unlimited permission-based complimentary (“comp”) categories.
- Option to combine payment methods in Box Office transactions.
- Pay Later (“at the door”).
- Ticket Delivery: print, email, will call (pick-up), check-in-at-the-door. (mobile YapPass coming soon)
- Set minimum & maximum ticket quantities per transaction.
- Hold tickets aside without removing them from inventory.
- Setting ticket type limits is optional since all tickets types pull from a common ticket pool.
- Customize and preview the look & feel of your store.
- Shopping cart to purchase multiple events in a single transaction.
- Safe & secure payments.
- Customize checkout settings.
- Select a custom subdomain.
- Pricing by ticket type
- Pricing by section
- Pricing by seat
- Pricing by performance
- Combine with discounts, surcharges, and taxes for maximum pricing flexibility
- Multi-use and single-use promo code discounts.
- Group discounts.
- Box office courtesy discounts.
- Early purchase discounts.
- Discounts by ticket type, seat type, performance and sale location.
- Restrict # of redemptions
- Apply surcharges by performance and sale location (box office or online store).
- Apply surcharges on a per-ticket or per-transaction basis.
- Designate surcharges as taxable or non-taxable.
- Designate surcharges as taxes for special reporting.
- Restrict online sales access with multi-use & single-use access codes.
- Restrict # of code redemptions.
- Restrict # of tickets per redemption.
- Apply on a performance-by-performance basis.
- Restrict to specific ticket types, seat types, or GA sections.
- Social media integration
- Facebook Pixel tracking
- MailChimp integration
- Customize SEO for each event
- In-app email blast event announcements (coming November)
- Create Yapsody-generated links to trigger promotional discounts on redirect from other websites
- Custom Purchaser & Attendee questionnaires.
- Unlimited multi-level “if-then” logic-based questionnaires for deep dive customer data collection.
- Archive questionnaires and share across multiple presenter accounts.
- Option to access questionnaires in both online store and box office.
- Accept donations online.
- Accept donations in box office.
- Ticket scanning on iPhone and Android. (Optional laser scan attachments for quick entry)
- iPad Mobile Box Office for selling at the door. (Coming soon for iPhone)
- Real-time event stats on-the-go app on iPhone & Android.
- YapPass app for storing E-tickets (coming soon)
- Select from multiple e-ticket templates.
- Post advertisements & sponsors.
- Instantly promote upcoming events on your e-ticket.
- Preview e-ticket before going live.
- Option to print thermal tickets. (beta) (on request)
- Add custom info on ticket.
- Create templates for quick event setup.
- Create and separately manage unlimited performances.
- Schedule on sale start/end times.
- Create and apply holds.
- Let customers contact you via Yapsody.
- Set scan times & scans per ticket.
- Preview events before going live.
- Create button and text links to post on any website.
- Create separate links for each performance.
- Multiple user access management.
- Permission groups for easy user setup.
- Restrict users to specific payment methods, hold categories, activities, and reports.
- Restrict staff, sales reps, & brokers to specific actions and events.
- 24x7x365 support availability.
- Live chat.
- Quick-respond email.
- Call-backs on request.
- High sales volume infrastructure.
- Queueing system redundancy.
- PCI Compliance.
- Yapsody never stores sensitive electronic payment data.
- YapSecure – proprietary system for securely processing online transactions.
- Marketing reports.
- Accounting reports.
- Customer reports.
- Account, event, performance & transaction level reports.
- YapStats mobile app.
- Quick Stats Report.
- Global Consolidated.
- Event Sales Report.
WHAT THEY SAY
For us at the Stratford Perth Museum, Yapsody ha been an integral part of our remarkable growth over the past five years. When we signed up for Yapsody, We had no online tickets options at all and Yapsody was recommended to us by out website provider and a provincial tourism partner. In 2013, we had 853 visitors to the Museum, this year we will have well over 10,000.
Yapsody is easy to use, it is easy to add or delete events or change details and when you do hit a roadblock, the chat feature on the website is outstanding. The help is informed, valuable and almost always ends in a solution.
General Manager Stratford Perth Museum
I run South Bay Film Society and sell over 1,000 tickets per month to film events. I have used Yapsody for selling tickets to my film events for over a year now, after switching from a couple other ticketing platforms. I have found Yapsody to be excellent in all respects.
The Yapsody platform makes it easy for me to set up my ticket sales for each event and is easy for my customers to navigate. The fee charged by Yapsody is lower than for most other services.
The thing that is particularly impressive with Yapsody is their customer service support. Any time I have had an issue come up, they have responded very quickly and resolved the problem very quickly.
I highly recommend Yapsody as the best ticketing service I have found in my 6 years of business.
Founder of South Bay Film Society
Yapsody has totally changed the experience of our school’s parents, students and guests. People used to wait in line for hours to buy tickets and get seats for our school concerts, plays and performances. But now, with the online ticket sales and reserved seating the lineups are gone and everyone enjoys the show. We even use the Access Code feature to give volunteers early access to tickets – and our volunteer spots now fill up within hours. People are amazed at the level of professional experience we provide through Yapsody for a high school.
Yapsody’s generosity with non-profit group pricing and their top-notch support has made my job running ticket sales a breeze.
I have many times recommended Yapsody to other groups and many of them have started using it.
Parent volunteer with the Canterbury High School Music Parents Support Group
Used Yapsody for my events and I am impressed with my ticketing experience. From a Very Happy and Satisfied Customer
Miss Elegance Georgia,
Founder Florence Fasan
I love Yapsody! I have used several other platforms (Etix, Eventbrite, TicketLeap, etc) and prefer Yapsody. Glad I found it!
President at Atlanta Roller Derby , Inc
I love the ease of use and the expeditious way payments were processed and credited to our account. I also loved the detailed reports that were sent each time a transaction occurred which made it easy for us to track attendees.
Rev. Valarie Cousin
Everything works so perfect,the best are the support team,The website is amazing. Thank you so much.
Guillermo Leyva Barley
We’ve been using Yapsody for years. It continues to be a solid, easy-to-use, professional platform for ticket sales!
Owner/Comedian, The Idiot Box Comedy Club