Why should you care?
Well, Imagine this.
You threw the best event of your life, but there’s no time for the afterparty… Because you’re stuck with delayed payouts, cases of online payment failure, high checkout abandonments due to heavy traffic, complaints about lack of payment method preferences, and every event planner’s worst nightmare – fraud.
Now, for those of ya’ll who use Stripe payments, this list may not be a problem that needs dealing with. In this blog, we’ll go over the reasons why.
What does every event organizer look for in a suitable payment gateway?
- Security to protect customer information and avoid potential fraud.
- Scalability to handle large volumes of transactions.
- Compatibility with different platforms/software used to organize events.
- And convenience to make the payment experience for the organizer and customers easy, quick, and hassle-free.
Does Stripe Payment deliver? YES.
A payment gateway may seem like a mere tool to process transactions. It is not. It is much more than processing payments for your vendors and customers.
With Stripe payments gateway integration, you get all three – security, scalability, compatibility – and a whole lot more. With an impressive easy-to-use user interface, the platform allows you to start collecting money from ticket buyers as soon as you hit ‘done’ on the setup. Once your account is set up, you will be able to accept payments from all 46 countries that Stripe payments support.
Stripe’s rapid and secure payment processing, combined with Yapsody’s detailed sales insights, help you make informed decisions like adjusting prices and promotional strategies for upcoming events.
Plus, Stripe Payments offers its users a pay-as-you-go pricing model where you only pay for the features that they use. And mind you, all of this at a base processing fee of only 2.9% + 30 cents on every transaction!
Basically, with this integration, you can now organize events, sell tickets, track your event’s performance, and manage your payment processing needs, all in one place at a value-for-money price.
Your event management skills couldn’t be more organized, secure, and efficient.
In summary, this integration will allow you to:
- Accept online payments for your events at a base fee of 2.9% + 30 cents on transactions.· Send payouts globally to merchants, vendors and partners.
- Avoid the hassles of international payments by accepting local currencies with Stripe’s automatic currency conversion.
- Process quick & secure payments with security against credit card fraud.
So yeah, Stripe Payments offers a more efficient, secure solution to event organizers like yourself.
Now then, bosses! You can now focus on organizing and promoting your events without a fret knowing that the payment process is in safe hands.
Browsing Google for event ideas? Check out our blogs for guides on everything events, maybe you’ll find what you’re looking for.