Development Manager, Noah Webster House
Parent volunteer with the Canterbury High School Music Parents Support Group
Co producer for a community theater group Temple Sinai Players
Event Manager, Fundraising - Down syndrome center
Senior Accounts Clerk, Moor Hall Hotel and Spa
Yapsody had a good deal for nonprofits and I then chose it. The system is easy to duplicate events and has good deals on nonprofit events. Their customer support is helpful, quick and fast.
Features Most Liked: Pricing especially for Non-Profits, Event Creation Experience & Customer Service
John R. Lenz,
Georgia Smoke BBQ
I love the ease of use and the expeditious way payments were processed and credited to our account. I also loved the detailed reports that were sent each time a transaction occurred which made it easy for us to track attendees.
Rev. Valerie Cousin
Executive Minister of Bridge Street African Methodist Episcopal Church
UK Marketing Manager, Diggerland UK
How to Sell Event Tickets Online
Using Our Event Registration and Management Software
Frequently Asked Question
- The ticketing fee for using our platform is very low without any setup or subscription cost.
- For General Admission (₹6.00 + 1.25% Per Ticket Sold) & Reserved Seating (₹12.00 + 2.5% Per Ticket Sold) events, there is a flat per-ticket fee and a percentage of the net ticket price after discounts.
- As part of our Loyalty Program, you can avail 20% – 60% off on regular pricing.
- You can also choose to Pass On your ticketing fees to your event attendees.
- Event Creation & Ticket Selling: Online Ticket Store, Event Setup Wizard, Virtual Box Office.
- Pricing & Payments: Flexi Ticket Pricing & Customization, Multiple Payment Gateway Integrations.
Along with our event ticketing features, you also get a host of Enterprise-Grade Features for:
- Marketing & Website Integrations: Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Wix, WordPress.
- Mobile Apps: YapScan, YapStat.
With Yapsody, you can accept your ticket payments through online, offline, and combined payment methods to collect your ticket revenue directly in your bank account.
- Online Payment Methods: PayPal, WePay, Stripe, Authorize.net, Braintree, Sage, Meritus, PayU Money, Mollie, Moneris, and many more.
- Offline Payment Methods: Accept payment through Cash, Check and Pay Later methods.
- You can pay your invoice from the billing section of your Virtual Box Office by Credit Card or PayPal, depending on the currency of your account.
- Yapsody Fees are calculated on a flat fee per ticket plus a percentage of the ticket price, which varies by country/currency and your Loyalty Tier (i.e., Regular, Gold, Platinum, Elite).
- In some countries, the fee is only based on a percentage with no flat fee.
- Since we do not hold any of your funds, your invoices are issued by the 2nd day of each month and are due in 10 days from the issue.
- Photo scanning using the built-in camera
- Laser scanning for quick entry with a compatible laser attachment
- Searching attendee name
- Searching ticket number
Our mobile app – YapStats fetches real-time data for your online ticket sales such as:
- Daily ticket sales report
- Total Ticket Sales report
- Total Number of Complimentary Tickets Offered
- The capacity of the Event
- Comparison between Total Revenue Earned and Potential Revenue