Promoting your event on YouTube is a must-do step in your marketing strategy. This platform is the second largest social network, only next to Facebook. This provides you for a fair enough reason for event promotion on this video-sharing site. It lets you promote your event not only for free but surely is a sustainable marketing tool.
Here are a few tips on how you can use YouTube as a marketing tool for the promotion of your event –
- Firstly, you need to create a YouTube channel of yours. This step is required so that you can upload your promotional videos also testimonials from people if you have already organized one. You can also customize your account according to the need of your event. Allow the “Make Channel Visible” setting so that people can look to your event.
- Listing your event dates is necessary. People need to be clarified about the dates the nearby event and a buzz needs to be created. Use the “Event Dates” in the module option and list all the necessary information.
- Now, this third step is the most important, the “Call-to-attention” to your channel. It goes without saying that this step will help create the entire buzz. Hence, the main emphasis needs to be laid on this. Use keywords. Let people find you when they type the keyword, also keep suitable words, so that when people are searching for similar videos, they are transferred to your site.
- Filling up most of the details in your profile is also a must-do step. This lets the search engine’s finding easier for the audience.
- Create a stellar video of your event. Also, feature your promotional event on Facebook, twitter and other social networking sites. Leverage it everywhere, you can also consider giving away free ticket sales and show it on the video. You can also create a live streaming option to reach to your target audience. Video marketing and feature marketing are great tools to boost viewership.
- The event sponsorship is also important. Get great sponsors and spend it in making eye-balls grabbing video.
- The audience needs to talk about the event. Keep the audience hooked by interviews by engaging VJs. After, the event, share testimonials from the people who attended the event and keep the conversation going.
YouTube is surely a social media heavy weight. A sizeable portion of your audience is there on YouTube, which is why its video marketing is imperative that you use the platform to promote your event. So, hop in into these steps and give your event a get-set-go signal!