Assign colors to any reserved seats
Assign prices to colors (for Reserved Seating) or assign prices to specific General Admission sections
Conveniently choose to assign price by Ticket Type…
Choose to assign price by Performance
Frequently Asked Question
To add pricing and create multiple ticket types follow these steps:
- Login to your account and edit your event
- Under The Pricing tab, add your ticket type
- Name your ticket type and add description
- Set pricing for different ticket types
You have the flexibility to offer different types of discounts such as:
- Early Bird Discount
- Group Discount
- General Promo Code
- Single-Use Promo Code
- Miscellaneous Discount
You can pass on ticketing fees to your attendees by following these steps
- Login and select your event.
- On your event wizard page, select pricing.
- Under the billing option, select the “Yes” option to pass on ticketing fees to your event attendees.
Here’s how you can copy same ticket price for multiple performances:
- Login to your account and edit the event
- Select the pricing option under the pricing tab
- Copy the ticket prices under the pricing option
- Select ‘Paste’ on the performance on which the same pricing needs to be assigned.
– The ticketing fee for using our platform is very low without any setup or subscription cost.
– For General Admission & Reserved Seating events, there is a flat per-ticket fee and a percentage of the net ticket price after discounts.
– As part of our Loyalty Program, you can avail 20% – 60% off on regular pricing.
– You can also choose to Pass On your ticketing fees to your event attendees.
VIEW ALL POSTS