Albert Park Community Association is a non-profit organization serving southwest Regina in supporting fitness and recreational activities for the young and young at heart. APCA was established in 1964 and incorporated as a Non-Profit in 1971. They serve the area of Regina south of 25th Avenue and west of Albert Street and now welcomes Harbour Landing2 residents.
During its life, they have evolved along with the ever-changing neighborhood by donating annually to local charities and community councils for playground and auditorium upgrades. With their community support, APCA actively:
- develops parks, spray pads, and playgrounds.
- makes donations to neighborhood schools and charitable organizations.
- provide scholarships to youth volunteers.
- host volunteer appreciation events.
Fitness, art, and cultural programs are scheduled throughout the year, for all ages. Winter, spring, and fall programs run the gamut from a wide variety of fitness classes, soccer, power skating, badminton, drawing, floor hockey, pickleball, improv, and much more.
APCA has also assisted in capital development projects such as splash pad, shade structure & picnic benches, play structure, Regina’s first outdoor gym, and a fantastic multi-use pathway surrounding the park.
HOW IT STARTED
- APCA was established in 1964 and incorporated as a Non-Profit Entity in 1971.
- The Albert Park Community Association (APCA) serves the area of Regina south of 25th Avenue and west of Albert Street and now welcomes Harbour Landing2 residents.
- During its life, APCA has grown and evolved along with its residents and the ever-changing neighborhood.
- APCA also accepts ideas from the community to make their mission stronger than ever before.
YAPSODY USER SINCE: June 2020
PRICING PLAN: Basic
“My favorite part about Yapsody is they provide lots of great features, including how easy it is for people to buy tickets. How easy it is to see a summary of the ticket sales for the events. The export features of customer information are awesome! The scanning app is amazing as well and very easy to give limited access to our volunteers who have found it easy to use the app. Yapsody helped me resolve the biggest challenge I had in the past that the fees were really expensive to others but this is our first experience selling tickets and overall has been a good experience.”
– Adam Hicks, Volunteer Board Chair & Event Organizer
Nothing gives us greater pleasure than knowing that we are of the utmost value to our clients in a time like this. Solving challenges for a non-profit that does so much for its community especially during this pandemic was quite heartwarming for us.
This is what their management had to say about their experience – “The fees were really expensive for others but this is our first experience selling tickets and overall has been a good experience. The reporting is easy and the feature to download ticket holder information is great as we transfer that to Mailchimp and allows us to market our current base of customers about our upcoming movies.”
Catch up on their event ticketing journey HERE.