Flexibility to separately enable payment method for the virtual box office and online ticket store.
When it comes to making payments, give multiple choices to your attendees like credit, debit and pay later option.
Create unlimited custom payment methods. You can combine 2 different payment methods for one single transaction in box office interface.
Yapsody supports multiple payment gateways including PayPal, WePay, Stripe, Braintree and many others for payment processing across over 60 countries while supporting 170+ currencies. Set up popular payment gateways specific to your region.
Give your attendees the flexibility to combine separate payment methods for a single transaction. This feature is only applicable to box office transactions.
Accept payments using bank transfer payment method (Custom Payment method) and issue tickets once the customer transfers the amount to the presenter’s account. Combine bank transfer with pay later option and sell tickets easily.
Frequently Asked Question
- Sign Up Or Login with Yapsody To Configure your Payment collection methods.
- Click on your Account name and select Settings from the dropdown.
- Click on the Accept Payments tab which will display a list of options that you can configure and add to your Box Office.
- Click on the ‘Add Payment Method’ button to add your preferred payment options.
– Credit Card
– Custom Payment Method: You can also create your own custom payment option if you want to use an option apart from the above-mentioned Payment Options.
– Combine Payment Method: You have the option to let their customers use two payment options to purchase tickets, only two payment methods can be combined for a single transaction.
– As an event presenter on Yapsody, you can collect your ticket revenue through various global payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, WePay, Mollie, Sage, and many more.
– You will control every payment gateway integration on our dashboard and all the funds would be deposited by the credit card processor directly into your Merchant account.
- Log in to your Yapsody Account and go to ‘Settings’
- Go to ‘Accept Payments’ and click on ‘Choose Payment Method’
- Select ‘Credit Card” as a ‘Payment method’
- Provide additional Information of your payment gateway account
- Sell Tickets & Collect Revenue In Your Account
– Set up and verify Premier or Business account with PayPal.
– After setting up your Premier or Business account, request your API Username, API Password, and API Signature
– After receiving your credentials, login to your Yapsody Account and click on the Accept Payments tab and select the ‘Add Payment Method‘
– Enter all the API details of your merchant account. After entering all the details conduct a ‘Test Transaction’ to ensure if all the details entered are correct.