Restrict redemptions by discount type or code
Set discount validity dates & times
Create a link to automatically trigger discounts when redirecting from another website
Create and manage system generated single-use codes OR upload your own codes
Selectively apply each discount according to:
Specific ticket type (e.g., Adult, Child, Student)
Specific General Admission section
Specific seat color/price
Specific purchase location (online or box office)
Apply discretionary Courtesy Discounts and Promo Code Discounts in your Virtual Box Office on a ticket-by-ticket basis
Frequently Asked Question
- Sign Up Or Login with Yapsody To Create Multiple Discounts
- Create and Edit Your Event To Add A Discount
- Go The Pricing Tab and Select Discount
- Click on the New Discount button
- Choose From Different Types Of Discounts
As an event presenter on Yapsody, you have the flexibility to send them a promo code link with which will be auto-applied to the transaction with the discount. Here’s how
- After you log in to your Yapsody account, head to the pricing tab.
- Click on add discount to add a General Promo Code for your event
- Enter all the required details to create your General Promo Code discount
- Copy the link and send it to your ticket buyers who can then avail of the discount code.
You can upload your own single-use discount codes, which gives your ticket buyers the flexibility to avail discounts while booking your event tickets.
- Start by editing your existing event created by you.
- Click on the option ‘New Discount’. You will receive a pop-up window to select the discount type from the various discounts on the drop-down menu.
- Select the option ‘Single-Use Code and then Add my Custom Codes. You will need to create the codes and upload them.
- Your single-use codes will be generated and ticket buyers will be able to book tickets using the codes created by you.
VIEW ALL POSTS