- Customize and preview the look & feel of your store.
- Shopping cart to purchase multiple events in a single transaction.
- Safe & secure payments.
- Customize checkout settings.
- Select a custom subdomain.
- Create seating layouts or upload existing ones & make clickable.
- Seat designations (Ex: Handicap).
- Assign seats to permission-based hold categories without removing from inventory.
- Selectively restrict seats from specific discounts or ticket types.
- Shopping cart to sell multiple events in a single transaction.
- Refund, partial refund, and reissue tickets.
- Manage hold tickets by category.
- Quick access to event reports and event promotion
- View events, performances, and inventory status at a glance.
- Presenters generally receive money within 2 business days of charge.
- Create unlimited custom payment methods.
- Create unlimited permission-based complimentary (“comp”) categories.
- Option to combine payment methods in Box Office transactions.
- Pay Later (“at the door”).
- Ticket Delivery: print, email, will call (pick-up), check-in-at-the-door. (mobile YapPass coming soon)
- Set minimum & maximum ticket quantities per transaction.
- Hold tickets aside without removing them from inventory.
- Setting ticket type limits is optional since all tickets types pull from a common ticket pool.
- Customize venue maps with multiple GA sections.
- Combine ticket types with GA sections for maximum pricing flexibility.
- Assign tickets to permission-based hold categories without removing from inventory.
- Add recurring GA performances.
- Pricing by ticket type
- Pricing by section
- Pricing by seat
- Pricing by performance
- Combine with discounts, surcharges, and taxes for maximum pricing flexibility
- Multi-use and single-use promo code discounts.
- Group discounts.
- Box office courtesy discounts.
- Early purchase discounts.
- Discounts by ticket type, seat type, performance and sale location.
- Restrict # of redemptions
- Apply surcharges by performance and sale location (box office or online store).
- Apply surcharges on a per-ticket or per-transaction basis.
- Designate surcharges as taxable or non-taxable.
- Designate surcharges as taxes for special reporting.
- Restrict online sales access with multi-use & single-use access codes.
- Restrict # of code redemptions.
- Restrict # of tickets per redemption.
- Apply on a performance-by-performance basis.
- Restrict to specific ticket types, seat types, or GA sections.
- Social media integration
- Facebook Pixel tracking
- MailChimp integration
- Customize SEO for each event
- In-app email blast event announcements (coming November)
- Create Yapsody-generated links to trigger promotional discounts on redirect from other websites
- Custom Purchaser & Attendee questionnaires.
- Unlimited multi-level “if-then” logic-based questionnaires for deep dive customer data collection.
- Archive questionnaires and share across multiple presenter accounts.
- Option to access questionnaires in both online store and box office.
- Accept donations online.
- Accept donations in box office.
- Ticket scanning on iPhone and Android. (Optional laser scan attachments for quick entry)
- iPad Mobile Box Office for selling at the door. (Coming soon for iPhone)
- Real-time event stats on-the-go app on iPhone & Android.
- YapPass app for storing E-tickets (coming soon)
- Select from multiple e-ticket templates.
- Post advertisements & sponsors.
- Instantly promote upcoming events on your e-ticket.
- Preview e-ticket before going live.
- Option to print thermal tickets. (beta) (on request)
- Add custom info on ticket.
- Create templates for quick event setup.
- Create and separately manage unlimited performances.
- Schedule on sale start/end times.
- Create and apply holds.
- Let customers contact you via Yapsody.
- Set scan times & scans per ticket.
- Preview events before going live.
- Create button and text links to post on any website.
- Create separate links for each performance.
- Multiple user access management.
- Permission groups for easy user setup.
- Restrict users to specific payment methods, hold categories, activities, and reports.
- Restrict staff, sales reps, & brokers to specific actions and events.
- 24x7x365 support availability.
- Live chat.
- Quick-respond email.
- Call-backs on request.
- High sales volume infrastructure.
- Queueing system redundancy.
- PCI Compliance.
- Yapsody never stores sensitive electronic payment data.
- YapSecure – proprietary system for securely processing online transactions.
- Marketing reports.
- Accounting reports.
- Customer reports.
- Account, event, performance & transaction level reports.
- YapStats mobile app.
- Quick Stats Report.
- Global Consolidated.
- Event Sales Report.
WHAT THEY SAY
I would definitely recommend Yapsody. I’m part of Theatre Group and Yapsody has been extremely helpful in keeping track of ticket volume and sales. It doesn’t take a lot to set up and maintaining my account is easy. Any time I had a concern or question, the customer service dept. provided excellent service. I also like that they emailed a copy of the call, so I can put the instructions they provided on file for my reference.
Assistant Director, Heritage Theatre
For us at the Stratford Perth Museum, Yapsody ha been an integral part of our remarkable growth over the past five years. When we signed up for Yapsody, We had no online tickets options at all and Yapsody was recommended to us by out website provider and a provincial tourism partner. In 2013, we had 853 visitors to the Museum, this year we will have well over 10,000.
Yapsody is easy to use, it is easy to add or delete events or change details and when you do hit a roadblock, the chat feature on the website is outstanding. The help is informed, valuable and almost always ends in a solution.
General Manager Stratford Perth Museum
I run South Bay Film Society and sell over 1,000 tickets per month to film events. I have used Yapsody for selling tickets to my film events for over a year now, after switching from a couple other ticketing platforms. I have found Yapsody to be excellent in all respects.
The Yapsody platform makes it easy for me to set up my ticket sales for each event and is easy for my customers to navigate. The fee charged by Yapsody is lower than for most other services.
The thing that is particularly impressive with Yapsody is their customer service support. Any time I have had an issue come up, they have responded very quickly and resolved the problem very quickly.
I highly recommend Yapsody as the best ticketing service I have found in my 6 years of business.
Founder of South Bay Film Society
Yapsody has totally changed the experience of our school’s parents, students and guests. People used to wait in line for hours to buy tickets and get seats for our school concerts, plays and performances. But now, with the online ticket sales and reserved seating the lineups are gone and everyone enjoys the show. We even use the Access Code feature to give volunteers early access to tickets – and our volunteer spots now fill up within hours. People are amazed at the level of professional experience we provide through Yapsody for a high school.
Yapsody’s generosity with non-profit group pricing and their top-notch support has made my job running ticket sales a breeze.
I have many times recommended Yapsody to other groups and many of them have started using it.
Parent volunteer with the Canterbury High School Music Parents Support Group
I have used Yapsody for our online reserved seating ticketing for 3 years. I have found the platform to be relatively easy to maneuver and I like that it offers many features not found on other online ticketing sites. We have a discount period, and Yapsody allows us to set the dates for when we want the discount. We have presales and Yapsody has a code option which allows those involved with the presale to access the site while others cannot. The thing that is the best about Yapsody is the online chat support service. If there is an issue, you can chat with a service representative and they help you through it at that point in time, unlike others where you may have to wait for a day or two for someone to get back to you. I also like the report availability, it shows you a quick glance or a more in-depth view. Really very happy with the changes made over the years to make the site even more user friendly than it was the year before.
I would highly recommend Yapsody to anyone looking for a ticket site that has many options, and has great customer service. I will definitely continue to use Yapsody in the future for our shows.
Co producer for a community theater group Temple Sinai Players
We have used Yapsody’s online ticketing system for a number of years as a very useful and affordable addition to our online tools. It is simple and quick for us to create events and equally simple for customers to book tickets at a time to suit them, either day or night.
Manager at Moor Hall Hotel and Spa
We’ve been using Yapsody for years. It continues to be a solid, easy-to-use, professional platform for ticket sales!
Owner/Comedian, The Idiot Box Comedy Club
Used Yapsody for my events and I am impressed with my ticketing experience. From a Very Happy and Satisfied Customer
Miss Elegance Georgia,
Founder Florence Fasan
I love Yapsody! I have used several other platforms (Etix, Eventbrite, TicketLeap, etc) and prefer Yapsody. Glad I found it!
President at Atlanta Roller Derby , Inc
I love the ease of use and the expeditious way payments were processed and credited to our account. I also loved the detailed reports that were sent each time a transaction occurred which made it easy for us to track attendees.
Rev. Valarie Cousin
Everything works so perfect,the best are the support team,The website is amazing. Thank you so much.
Guillermo Leyva Barley
Best ticketing platform available! Simple and cost-effective. Well managed and beautifully designed.
Awesome support, quick turnaround! Thanks Yapsody!
Conejo Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship – CVUUF.org
Good booking system & cost effective service. Easy to use. Regular updates to make the system easy to use. Support team do listen to customer feedback in order to make improvements where required.
UK Marketing Manager, Diggerland UK