Tickets were sold ever since they joined us in 2017 with 5 monthly film screenings organized through our extensive feature set.
Events were organized throughout their Yapsody journey with ticket sales going off the roof.
Tickets were sold on a yearly average throughout the 3 years of partnering with us.
CSAT scores were maintained throughout while corresponding with their ticket buyers with a significant chat volume of 190.
Custom feature requests for their virtual events were implemented as well as a quick improvement to our Accept Donation button.
CSAT scores were achieved for South Bay Film Society whenever their event presenters had a query.
The South Bay Film Society sells over 1000 tickets to 3 – 4 film events each month, each of which sell out quickly. They experimented with a couple of online ticketing softwares to make the ticket selling process easier. However, creating an event from scratch each time for their screenings ended up becoming rather time consuming. As the popular screening events would sell out quickly, the presenter often found it difficult to deal with online ticket store visitors who weren’t able to buy tickets. Besides these issues, the ticketing softwares were also fairly expensive and the service did not live up to his expectations.
1. Easy to Setup & Create Events
– As South Bay organizes 3-4 events each month, creating the event on the online ticket store became a very simple process. He simply had to duplicate a previous event and edit the information based on the new event.
2. Hide Sold Out Events
– To avoid the situation of unhappy customers, the presenter could now simply make his sold-out event private. He did not have to delete his event, which would’ve hampered with the statistics of his events.
3. Low Pricing
– The fee charged by Yapsody was the lowest he came across, saving on film screening budgets to be put to better use. South Bay was upgraded to the Elite Tier plan, which entitled them to a 60% discount on all ticketing fees. He’s also able to sell his free events for free, while still having access to all of Yapsody’s premium features.
4. 24/7 Top Priority Support
– What particularly impressed Randy was Yapsody’s customer service support. Any time he had an issue come up, they have responded and resolved the problem very quickly.
– Randy Berler, Founder of
South Bay Film Society
The founder of South Bay Film Society says, “The Yapsody platform makes it easy for me to set up my ticket sales for each event and is easy for my customers to navigate.” South Bay Film Society found Yapsody to be excellent in all aspects. The low pricing, fit-to-use features and exceptional customer support made selling tickets to film screenings a smooth and hassle-free experience. The team at Yapsody even went on to make changes in their ‘Donation Collection’ feature based on his feedback. Randy highly recommends Yapsody as the best ticketing service he has found in his six years of business.
Our Suite Of Services
Being an industry partner to some of the best in the hospitality space, we’ve been offering a tailor-made suite of services comprising of Entertainment, Marketing, Customer Relations, Technology Development for every entity looking to surpass challenges. Yapsody is a dedicated partner-for-success for your strategic vision.
FLAT 40% Off on your ticketing fees up to 31st March 2021 on all events created before 31st March 2021.