Allsafety Ltd trading at Diggerland is partnered with the H.E. Group Ltd. Located in Kent, Devon, Durham and Yorkshire, Diggerland UK Theme Parks is a destination for action, fun and thrill packed family days out. Fun for all ages, Diggerland, with its 20 different rides and drives and an array of additional activities, is the ideal theme park for small to large groups looking for an exciting and truly unique experience.
Diggerland expanded into the United States and opened a park in West Berlin, New Jersey in 2014.
Diggerland UK sold tickets through a physical box office at the venue of the theme park. Being an entertainment destination for all ages, the presenter sold multiple ticket types and often offered discounts on a periodic basis. Keeping track of the discounts across locations maintaining records the manual way became problematic. On certain days, clients would come by the box office after working hours, looking for tickets, and would end up going back empty handed. As Diggerland is busy during the weekends, the waiting lines at the entry would get rather long, during the process of validating each ticket. The presenter felt the need for a better, more comprehensive system that would smoothen the park ticket management and track discounted deals separately from their regular sales.
- Easy Discount Application: With Yapsody, Diggerland was able to create multiple ticket types and run the different discounts they had to offer with ease. Implementing the discounts and closing them with a few clicks made the process relatively easy. Soon enough, the presenter dedicated their deal tickets exclusively through Yapsody.
- 24/7 Availability: As the presenter started to sell tickets online, people wanting to buy tickets could do so during any time of the day, irrespective of the theme park’s working hours. As and when online ticket store visitors had queries regarding the tickets and the process of purchasing, Yapsody’s online support is available round the clock to assist ticket purchasers through the process.
- Reporting: The presenter was able to generate instant reports using the QuickStats app. The YapStats app came in handy as she was able to see real-time ticket sales via her mobile device. It also gave their team the flexibility to track these discounted deals and make quick changes to their marketing strategies accordingly.
- Quicker Ticket Validation: Using Yapsody’s mobile app – YapScan, Diggerland was able to do away with long lines at the entry. With a quick scan of the ticket, park visitors could enter the venue in a matter of seconds.
- Chat Support: Whenever Sherene or the team had a question, they could get through to the customer support team at Yapsody using the chat feature on the website, who provided them the answers to their queries in an instant.
“Yapsody is a cost-effective service. The regular updates make the system easy to use. ”
– Sherene Garvin Mack, UK Marketing Manager of
Sherene Garvin Mack, Marketing Manager of Diggerland UK, finds the system effortless to use, especially in the case of discount applications. Regarding Yapsody’s customer service, Sherene says, “The support team really listens to customer feedback in order to make improvements whenever required.” The ease of navigation and the plentiful premium features that the system contains makes Yapsody the right fit for a multi-location theme park like theirs.