Our event ticketing platform is used by event presenters and hospitality enterprises worldwide to elevate their ticketing experience and boost revenue effortlessly across multiple venues. Powered by Enterprise-Grade features, Yapsody facilitates over 1 million ticket sales for more than 100k event presenters worldwide. With no ticketing fees for the first 50 tickets sold with us, event organizers combine the Yapsody Pass On fees which increase their event revenue generation substantially.
What is the Yapsody Pass On Fees?
- With our Pass On Fees feature, you can decide who pays for the ticketing fees: YOU or your Event Attendees. It lets you pass on the ticketing fees to your attendees which they can pay while booking your event tickets.
- Mark-up the ticketing fee as extra revenue or simply pass on the savings to event attendees. Hence, the ticketing cost you are charged by us is borne by your attendees along with the cost of the tickets.
- Since fees are added to the cost of the tickets, event ticketing becomes free for you. Either way, the extra cash goes in your bank and not into the pockets of an overpriced ticketing provider.
How Does It Work?
- You can use our interactive event ticket price calculator to know your revenue-generating potential from Absorbing Fees or Pass On Fees for each event based on your seating type, venue capacity, and ticket price.
- We do not hold these funds, so you can collect both the ticketing fee you were going to get charged along with the ticket price you set up. This amount gets deposited to your payment gateway account which is linked to your Yapsody account.
- At the end of the month, when the invoice is generated, you pay Yapsody the ticketing fee that is already collected from your customers.
- Do remember that Yapsody remains free to use for free events, always.
ALERT – Use our Our Holiday Season Offer while creating an event to avail of a FLAT 25% Off.