Smartphones with its sheer use are the best way to reach to your audience. The percentage of people buying tickets through mobiles is increasing exponentially. Statistics show that 33.7 percent of all online traffic is driven by smartphones compared to 12.7 percent of tablets.
Take a look at the below mentioned tips on how you can boost your mobile ticket sales–
- Optimize the site for your mobile viewers. This one’s the first basic step to make it attractive for your customers to buy the tickets. They need to be driven into a seamless and uncomplicated journey as they would have with their desktop viewing.
- Social media promotion is a must if you want ot boost your sales. Incentives always work wonders for boosting your mobile ticket sales. Offer incentives, promotions and attractive vouchers, exciting offers on special days to grab more eyeballs to your event. Use facebook, twitter, also share videos on Youtube and feature your event by offering attractive vouchers.
- Facebook, with its sheer reach and connectivity can be the strongest tool for boosting your sales. Create a facebook event and publicize it.
- E-mail is a technological staple and it can be pretty much taken for guaranteed that many of us once we wake up reach to our phones and look into our mails. Use hyper short subject lines with a language that hinted to special offers. When the recipients are being addressed personally, chances are there that they would view the message to other messages. This makes e-mail marketing strategy is definitely a hit to boost your ticket sales, but in order to reach to the modern audience, inundated with emails, consider being creative.
- Feedback is the most useful tool to understand what your customers think of their mobile ticket experience. Keep a small checkbox at the end and ask them about their mobile ticket experiences.
With mobile digital marketing becoming more and more customer driven, it is quintessential that you adapt to the ever evolving technology. It needs enough consideration that you provide all the necessary details and make the site the least complicated to boost your sales. Look for the potential customers, and use all marketing channels so that you can sell a ticket or two through online ticketing system.
YAPSODY Content is protected by copyrights, trademark, and/or other intellectual property laws. User agrees not to copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, repost on any website, or create derivative works of the YAPSODY Content without the express written permission of YAPSODY or as otherwise expressly permitted pursuant to the TOU, or to the extent that YAPSODY Content sharing functionality is provided by YAPSODY. YAPSODY reserves all rights to YAPSODY Content not granted herein.