There are a lot of great reasons to use Yapsody.
Interact and connect effectively with your attendee by presenting your online ticket store and fundraising event in local languages.
Calendar list view for events
You can view the list of events in a calendar view if you have more than 3 performances for a particular event.
Yapsody's one-stop shopping cart allows your customers to add multiple events to their carts until they are ready to Check Out so customers can purchase multiple items in a single transaction.
Your customers can view the entire history of all their past transactions that they have made.
Upload your company logo in the header to brand your Online Ticket Store. If you do not have a logo, you also have the option to customize your header with text.
Customized Online Ticket Store URL
Every presenter can have their own customized URL for their Online ticket store for e.g. yourvenuename.yapsody.com.
Create your customized FAQ's section to clear your customers doubts regarding the event.
Calendar view on BoxOffice
View all your events for a particular month at one glance with the help of the calendar view at the home of your box-office.
Assign user permissions
Presenter can assign unique permissions for each users to scan apps or view reports.
Broadcast your events on various social media platforms and increase your event visibility through our social media integration tool.
Quickly import your customer list into your Mailchimp contact list with our MailChimp integration tool.
Yapsody reports give you detailed information about your customers, your events, and most importantly, your success. Yapsody provides different reports like Quick stat report, transaction report, tax reconciliation report, cash flow reconciliation report, event summary report, attendee details and customer list reports
Entry to your event with no strings attached. Let your attendees choose where they would like to be seated or standing at your event. The General Admission ticket gives your attendee the ultimate flexibility to move around within the venue of the event. The best seats in the house go on a first come first serve basis. No reservations.
Sell tickets from your virtual or premise box office system and let your attendees can purchase tickets online from the same inventory. This allows you to combine all your sales channels and prevent any kind of double booking whatsoever.
Yapsody understand the importance of sponsors for you, and because of that, we offer presenters a designated space on each e-Ticket for displaying sponsors ads of their choice.
Yapsody gives you an opportunity to advertise upcoming events on your own Yapsody e-Tickets.
Display the company logo on the header of the e-Ticket to increase your branding.
Display specific event related important messages and conditions on your e-Ticket.
Use your android phones and iOS devices to scan your customers event tickets.
Yapsody YapStats App provides you a flexible and comfortable way to track your ticket sales report, daily sales report, revenue you earned and many more.
Providing the ability to sell event tickets in local currencies is one of the many ways we strive to support event presenters around the globe. Click here to check the list of currencies we are support.
Yapsody has been localizing online ticket store for international markets by allowing them to show their online ticket store in their local language
Yapsody provides its presenters to give multiple ticket delivery options like, Email, Print and Will Call / Pick Up to their customers and also the flexibility to choose from multiple payment methods
Multiple ticket types? Take control of your tickets with our inventory management feature. Manage your tickets and reserve tickets for your special guests. Sell tickets online and keep a close tab on your inventory with our robust inventory management system.
Frequently Asked Question
- Create your Business or Premier PayPal Account
- Verify your PayPal Account and Generate API Credentials
- Login to Yapsody and integrate your PayPal Account
- Add the API credentials generated to your Yapsody Dashboard
- Create an event, sell tickets, and collect your ticketing revenue directly in your PayPal account
Click here to learn more.
- PayPal Pros: PayPal allows you to accept payments via major credit services like Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express online. You don’t need a merchant account to process credit card payments, all you need is a free PayPal Premier or Business account to accept credit card transactions.
- PayPal Cons: PayPal charges a higher transaction fee than most merchant account providers. Funds are deposited into your PayPal account so you’ll need to manually transfer it to your personal account (or get a PayPal debit card) to have direct access to your funds.
- Once you’ve generated the API credentials from PayPal, login to your Yapsody dashboard.
- Click on your Main Account drop down menu
- Click on the Accept Payments tab and click on ‘Add Payment method‘ and select PayPal from the drop-down menu.
- On selecting the PayPal option; you will get a pop-up window to enter your API credentials. Enter all the API details of your PayPal Merchant account.
- After entering all the details conduct a ‘Test Transaction’ to ensure if all the API details entered are correct.Read More
- If your PayPal account is NOT able to authenticate during test transaction
Please verify that the credentials you have entered are accurate or re-enter your credentials by copying and pasting from your PayPal account details. If this problem persists, please contact PayPal for assistance as there might be a problem with your PayPal merchant account.
- If your Paypal account is able to authenticate during test transaction but the payment cannot be completed
Please try using a different credit card or accepted PayPal form of payment. If this problem persists, please contact PayPal for assistance as there is likely a problem with your PayPal merchant account.
Credit Card Payment Gateways supported on our platform include PayPal, Braintree, Meritus, Stripe, Sage, WePay, Authorize.net, PlugNPay, Moneris, Sixpay, Mollie, PayU Money, CC Avenue.
However, different countries might support only a few of these payment gateways. Learn more about these country-wise payment gateways
What clients have to say about us
Development Manager, Noah Webster House
Parent volunteer with the Canterbury High School Music Parents Support Group
Co producer for a community theater group Temple Sinai Players
Event Manager, Fundraising - Down syndrome center
Senior Accounts Clerk, Moor Hall Hotel and Spa
Yapsody had a good deal for nonprofits and I then chose it. The system is easy to duplicate events and has good deals on nonprofit events. Their customer support is helpful, quick and fast.
Features Most Liked: Pricing especially for Non-Profits, Event Creation Experience & Customer Service
John R. Lenz,
Georgia Smoke BBQ
I love the ease of use and the expeditious way payments were processed and credited to our account. I also loved the detailed reports that were sent each time a transaction occurred which made it easy for us to track attendees.
Rev. Valerie Cousin
Executive Minister of Bridge Street African Methodist Episcopal Church
UK Marketing Manager, Diggerland UK