Ticketing Made Easy for Non-Profit Event Presenters
Showcase your events with ease
- Create a custom subdomain for your online ticket store to showcase your events
- Customize your store with your brand colors and images and preview changes instantaneously
- Sell non-profit event tickets online using any device i.e. mobile, desktop or tablet
Boost ticket sales using discounts
- Accelerate ticket sales with Multi-use and single-use promo code discounts
- Encourage bulk ticket purchases and sell out quickly using Group discounts
- Offer Early purchase discounts to create an early buzz for your event
- Ultimately flexibility to assign discounts by ticket type, seat type, performance and sale location
Collect donations with tickets
- “Accept Donations” is specially designed for non-profits like you to collect donations from your online stores and box office
- Accept donations at both the ‘Online Ticket Store’ and the ‘Box Office’
- Check out how to add the ‘Accept Donations’ button for ticket buyers
Pass on fees to your customers
- Choose to either pass Yapsody’s low fees on to your customers or absorb them into your ticket prices.
- Pass on your ticketing fees to your attendees. That way, the ticketing cost you are charged is borne by your attendees along with the cost of the tickets.
- When the invoice is generated, you pay Yapsody the ticketing fee that is already collected from your customers.
Frequently Asked Question
The application process is very simple and efficient. Just email us your request and attach official government documentation of your Non-profit organization’s status to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will enable the non-profit rebate. Please include your telephone number in case we need to follow-up with you.
Rebates are different than discounts. Discounts are applied on a per-ticket basis, whereas rebates are applied to a final monthly invoice once it is generated. As a result, rebates are never reflected in the Yapsody fee applied to a ticket.
- Any legitimate non-profit entity is eligible to receive the flat 50% rebate off on their monthly invoice. It is applicable for event presenters on every Yapsody pricing tier – Gold, Platinum, and Elite.
- To apply for this Non-Profit offer, email us your request and attach official government documentation of your Non-profit organization’s status to email@example.com and it will be enabled on your dashboard.
- Yes, you will still receive an Invoice even if you pass on the fees to your ticket buyers.
- We allow presenters to collect the Yapsody fee from the customer. If you happen to pass on the fees to your ticket buyer, they will pay the Yapsody fee along with the Ticket price.
- We do not hold funds, so the ticket amount along with the Yapsody Fees will be deposited to your payment gateway account which is linked to your Yapsody account.
- Learn more about Yapsody Fee Invoices.
General Admission & Reserved Seating each have 2 fee components:
- A flat per-ticket fee (A few countries do not have the flat fee component)
- A percentage of the net ticket price after discounts
We also offer 3 discounted pricing tiers as part of our Loyalty Program:
- Gold Tier Presenters receive up to 20% off our regular pricing
- Platinum Tier Presenters receive up to 40% off our regular pricing
- Elite Tier Presenters receive up to 60% off our regular pricing
To learn more about our regular pricing and pricing tiers, go to Click Here
See how Non-Profit Event Presenters benefit from Yapsody to Accelerate their Sales
Yapsody recognizes that non-profit entities exist for the betterment of the communities. Wotton loved our event creation and ticketing functionality and decided to opt for special non-profit pricing. Since Wotton Fireworks Display functions as a fundraising entity for the community, they qualified to receive a Yapsody’s flat 50% rebate on their invoice. Learn more
Wotton-under-Edge & District Round Table 974
Yapsody recognizes that non-profit entities exist for the betterment of the communities. Since Georgia Smoke BBQ focuses on non-profit events, they qualified to receive a flat 50% rebate on their invoice, irrespective of whether it is was a general admission or reserved seating event. Learn more
John R. Lenz,
Georgia Smoke BBQ
Yapsody was a perfect fit for this non-profit organization which was lacking the bandwidth to execute much of its outreach and fundraiser activities. Hope for Fertility was able to deploy a host of Enterprise-grade features for their planning, ticketing, and fundraising initiatives. Many of the features that they were looking for, like customized tickets and reserved seating, came at highly marked-up costs. Learn more
The Hope for Fertility Foundation
Yapsody is a great site, particularly for non profits. The museum organizes multiple events throughout the year. It only made sense to make the switch to Yapsody, because they didn’t have to pay a high flat fee on tickets priced low. Learn more
Development Manager, Noah Webster House
Yapsody was the perfect fit. The account and box office setup was a breeze. Customers reported quick and easy transactions without any hassles. The free ticket scanning app for volunteers made loading the theatre quick and easy. Challenges with purchasing tickets became a thing of the past. Yapsody’s fees are competitive and the monthly invoicing is straight forward. Learn more
Assistant Director, Kemptville Youth Musical Theatre Company
Yapsody’s 50% rebate on ticketing fees made selling tickets to the Canterbury High School’s events extremely affordable, especially for a non profit like theirs. They are able to avail each of Yapsody’s premium features and pay significantly lower fees in comparison to the fees charged by other ticket service providers. Learn more
Parent volunteer with the Canterbury High School Music Parents Support Group
Trusted By Leading Non-Profit Event Presenters Worldwide
Oops! We could not locate your form.
View All Post