How to Sell Event Tickets Online
There are a lot of reasons to love Yapsody
Interact and connect effectively with your attendee by presenting your online ticket store and fundraising event in local languages.
Calendar list view for events
You can view the list of events in a calendar view if you have more than 3 performances for a particular event.
Yapsody's one-stop shopping cart allows your customers to add multiple events to their carts until they are ready to Check Out so customers can purchase multiple items in a single transaction.
Your customers can view the entire history of all their past transactions that they have made.
Upload your company logo in the header to brand your Online Ticket Store. If you do not have a logo, you also have the option to customize your header with text.
Customized Online Ticket Store URL
Every presenter can have their own customized URL for their Online ticket store for e.g. yourvenuename.yapsody.com.
Create your customized FAQ's section to clear your customers doubts regarding the event.
Calendar view on BoxOffice
View all your events for a particular month at one glance with the help of the calendar view at the home of your box-office.
Assign user permissions
Presenter can assign unique permissions for each users to scan apps or view reports.
Broadcast your events on various social media platforms and increase your event visibility through our social media integration tool.
Quickly import your customer list into your Mailchimp contact list with our MailChimp integration tool.
Entry to your event with no strings attached. Let your attendees choose where they would like to be seated or standing at your event. The General Admission ticket gives your attendee the ultimate flexibility to move around within the venue of the event. The best seats in the house go on a first come first serve basis. No reservations.
Sell tickets from your virtual or premise box office system and let your attendees can purchase tickets online from the same inventory. This allows you to combine all your sales channels and prevent any kind of double booking whatsoever.
Yapsody understand the importance of sponsors for you, and because of that, we offer presenters a designated space on each e-Ticket for displaying sponsors ads of their choice.
Yapsody gives you an opportunity to advertise upcoming events on your own Yapsody e-Tickets.
Display the company logo on the header of the e-Ticket to increase your branding.
Display specific event related important messages and conditions on your e-Ticket.
Use your android phones and iOS devices to scan your customers event tickets.
Yapsody YapStats App provides you a flexible and comfortable way to track your ticket sales report, daily sales report, revenue you earned and many more.
Providing the ability to sell event tickets in local currencies is one of the many ways we strive to support event presenters around the globe. Click here to check the list of currencies we are support.
Yapsody has been localizing online ticket store for international markets by allowing them to show their online ticket store in their local language
Yapsody provides its presenters to give multiple ticket delivery options like, Email, Print and Will Call / Pick Up to their customers and also the flexibility to choose from multiple payment methods
Multiple ticket types? Take control of your tickets with our inventory management feature. Manage your tickets and reserve tickets for your special guests. Sell tickets online and keep a close tab on your inventory with our robust inventory management system.
Trusted By Hospitality & Entertainment Enterprises Worldwide
What clients have to say about us
Development Manager, Noah Webster House
Parent volunteer with the Canterbury High School Music Parents Support Group
Co producer for a community theater group Temple Sinai Players
Event Manager, Fundraising - Down syndrome center
Senior Accounts Clerk, Moor Hall Hotel and Spa
Yapsody had a good deal for nonprofits and I then chose it. The system is easy to duplicate events and has good deals on nonprofit events. Their customer support is helpful, quick and fast.
Features Most Liked: Pricing especially for Non-Profits, Event Creation Experience & Customer Service
John R. Lenz,
Georgia Smoke BBQ
I love the ease of use and the expeditious way payments were processed and credited to our account. I also loved the detailed reports that were sent each time a transaction occurred which made it easy for us to track attendees.
Rev. Valerie Cousin
Executive Minister of Bridge Street African Methodist Episcopal Church
UK Marketing Manager, Diggerland UK
Frequently Asked Questions
- The ticketing fee for using our platform is very low without any setup or subscription cost.
- For General Admission ($0.59 + 1.75% Per Ticket Sold) & Reserved Seating ($0.98 + 2.49% Per Ticket Sold) events, there is a flat per-ticket fee and a percentage of the net ticket price after discounts.
- As part of our Loyalty Program, you can avail 20% – 60% off on regular pricing.
- You can also choose to Pass On your ticketing fees to your event attendees.
- Event Creation & Ticket Selling: Online Ticket Store, Event Setup Wizard, Virtual Box Office.
- Pricing & Payments: Flexi Ticket Pricing & Customization, Multiple Payment Gateway Integrations.
Along with our event ticketing features, you also get a host of Enterprise-Grade Features for:
- Marketing & Website Integrations: Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Wix, WordPress.
- Mobile Apps: YapScan, YapStat.
With Yapsody, you can accept your ticket payments through online, offline, and combined payment methods to collect your ticket revenue directly in your bank account.
- Online Payment Methods: PayPal, WePay, Stripe, Authorize.net, Braintree, Sage, Meritus, PayU Money, Mollie, Moneris, and many more.
- Offline Payment Methods: Accept payment through Cash, Check and Pay Later methods.
- You can pay your invoice from the billing section of your Virtual Box Office by Credit Card or PayPal, depending on the currency of your account.
- Yapsody Fees are calculated on a flat fee per ticket plus a percentage of the ticket price, which varies by country/currency and your Loyalty Tier (i.e., Regular, Gold, Platinum, Elite).
- In some countries, the fee is only based on a percentage with no flat fee.
- Since we do not hold any of your funds, your invoices are issued by the 2nd day of each month and are due in 10 days from the issue.
- Photo scanning using the built-in camera
- Laser scanning for quick entry with a compatible laser attachment
- Searching attendee name
- Searching ticket number
Our mobile app – YapStats fetches real-time data for your online ticket sales such as:
- Daily ticket sales report
- Total Ticket Sales report
- Total Number of Complimentary Tickets Offered
- The capacity of the Event
- Comparison between Total Revenue Earned and Potential Revenue